OBD-II Adapter Software Source Code
OEM Software and Hardware License
Do you have a product idea that requires communication using a vehicle's OBD-II diagnostic port? Need software source code and hardware schematics to get your project jumpstarted? You've come to the right place.
Auterra's non-exclusive OEM license provides full access to OBD-II source code and schematics to facilitate custom integration of vehicle data communication into your product. Your company owns the software source code and hardware design saving precious time, money and engineering resources.
Auterra software provides the bridge between your host system and the vehicle OBD-II communication bus. The host communicates with the vehicle using either serial, USB or Bluetooth. Host messages are translated by the Auterra software and hardware into one of the many vehicle OBD-II protocols. A well-documented adapter protocol explains the host to adapter communications. The software runs on an off-the-shelf CPU. The hardware design uses common and readily available components.
Auterra's OBD-II license includes:
- Full adapter software source code written in C.
- OBD-II adapter software protocol document.
- Generic and enhanced OBD II PID support.
- Full OBD-II adapter schematics including serial, USB and Bluetooth versions.
- Support for all OBD-II protocols since 1996 including J1850 (VPW, PWM), ISO 9141, ISO 14230 (KWP 2000), and ISO 15765 (CAN).
- One-time license fee.
- No royalties.
- No limits on how the software and hardware design is integrated into your system.
- No limits on the number of derivative products or product families created.
- Technical support provided by the original design engineer.
Auterra scan tool products have been used for over 15 years and used by consumers, mechanics and automobile manufacturers around the world. An engineer with over 25-years experience expertly designed the system and software documentation.
For more information, please contact Auterra via email at: email@example.com