Dyno-Scan for Windows
and Road Dynamometer
Dyno-Scan for Windows turns your Windows PC or laptop into a
powerful automotive scan tool and road dynamometer!
Diagnose your Check Engine light, data log engine sensors, measure horsepower and torque,
and measure instant and average fuel
economy using your Windows PC. Enhanced OBD II options offer ABS and airbag
support. Pays for
itself in one or two uses by skipping the dealer and clearing the Check Engine
light yourself. Dyno-Scan can do this and much more.
Dyno-Scan supports 1996 or newer vehicles - from Acura to Volvo and everywhere in between.
Dyno-Scan is packed with features, yet so easy to use.
New Bluetooth OBD II Adapter » New
Bluetooth OBD II adapter connects wirelessly to your Windows PC or Android
- Powerful OBD II diagnostic scan tool and road dynamometer.
- Bluetooth or USB OBD II adapter hardware.
- Windows PC software works on all Windows operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Optional Android OBD II software for your tablet or phone.
- Works on 1996 or newer vehicles including American, Asian and European.
- Read/clear the dashboard Check Engine light, display the freeze frame, and viewing live data streams.
- Enhanced OBD II upgrade options support ABS and airbag diagnostic trouble
- PID Builder to create custom, enhanced live data parameters for any vehicle.
- Measure instant and average MPG and fuel used on any vehicle. Help save gas by monitoring fuel usage in real-time.
- Unique parameters such as air/fuel ratio, boost pressure, instant and
average MPG, fuel used and fuel rate (gal/hr).
- Supports 264 vehicle parameters. The
latest May 2007 SAE J1979 OBD II standards are fully supported.
- Metric and English units of measure. I/M readiness.
- Record any number parameters for as long as you want.
- Graphically view the entire recording with each data point time stamped.
- Plugs into the OBD II connector located under the dashboard.
- Access to thousands of generic and enhanced diagnostic trouble code definitions are displayed directly on screen.
- Vehicle horsepower/torque and acceleration times are measured and graphically displayed.
- 0-60 time, 1/8 and 1/4 mile time and speed, MPG, and top speed.
- All OBD II and EOBD protocols supported: CAN bus, VPW, PWM, ISO and KWP 2000.
- High speed CAN 6x communication mode reads six sensors per vehicle message.
- Supports diagnostic modes 1 through 9.
- Supports enhanced diagnostic modes 13, 14, 17, and 18.
- Free software upgrades downloaded via the Internet.
- English, Español, Français,
Deutsch and Italiano.
- Made in USA.
Key Features Description
Bluetooth OBD II Adapter » Wirelessly
connect a Windows PC to your vehicle using the Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
Android OBD II Software » Optional Android
OBD II software wirelessly connects your tablet or phone to the vehicle.
More Parameters and 6x Data Speeds » Dyno-Scan supports
different parameters, including unique parameters like air/fuel ratio,
instant and average fuel economy and boost pressure. On CAN bus equipped
vehicles, the software reads six sensors per vehicle message making data
throughput up to 6 times faster!
PID Builder » For advanced users,
the interactive PID Builder feature allows creating custom, enhanced
parameters for any vehicle. Parameters like transmission temperature and
knock retard can now be created, saved and viewed. This feature allows
reading any vehicle PID.
ABS and Airbag Support » need to read/clear ABS
or airbag diagnostic trouble codes? Auterra offers inexpensive
OBD II upgrade options for many make/model vehicles. Typically reading
ABS/airbag codes is only available using a high cost, dealer-level scan
tool. Now read/clear ABS, airbag, transmission and other codes from your
vehicle with inexpensive enhanced software upgrade.
Free Software Updates » download free updates
directly from the Auterra web site. We've been manufacturing scan tools
right here in the USA for a long time. Customers who purchased our version
1.0 product in 2000 have enjoyed free upgrades for over 10 years!
Professional Software » Auterra's scan tool
software is the most advanced and user friendly on the market. Automatically
detects the vehicle protocol and supported parameters. Easily select
parameters for viewing using line graphs and meters. Analyze and view an
recording with zoom, scroll and individual time stamps. Complete user
interface customization with docking toolbars and auto-hide side panels.
Dyno Features » Auterra invented the scan tool
dynamometer and its still the best. The horsepower/torque and acceleration
features are powered by advanced mathematics and proprietary algorithms to
offer unparalleled accuracy and repeatability, proven by hours of testing
against a chassis dynamometer. Check out the fine detail in our horsepower/torque
graph screen shots, something our competition just can't match.
Description Databases » the Auterra diagnostic
trouble code definition
databases contain thousands of generic and enhanced code
Demonstration Software » download our demonstration
version - try all the features before making your
Dyno-Scan easily connects to your vehicle. Just plug the OBD II cable into
your vehicle and press Connect. It's that easy!
See this link for US and International vehicle compatibility.